WAX RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
What are Kraft Block Out Labels?
Able Label’s Kraft Block Out Labels have a brown, earthy and organic look that matches well when used on corrugated boxes for covering up old or unwanted markings. The permanent adhesive provides excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially corrugated. In addition to our three stock sizes, many custom sizes are available. Contact us
How to use Kraft Block Out Labels?
Get creative with these Kraft Block Out Labels! With the limited printability, the printed matter has a vintage look, gives a unique impression of the products. These labels are also very effective when used to cover up old information on corrugated boxes, allowing the reuse of supplies, hence, lowering the packaging costs.
DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE OF VARIABLES IN COMPUTER MONITOR DISPLAYS, COLORS SHOWN MAY NOT BE A PERFECT REPRESENTATION.
- 66# brown natural Kraft facestock
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive for general purpose
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially corrugated
- Print Using Wax or "PGR+" Wax/Resin Ribbons
- Min. Application Temp. +35°F, service temp -65°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +73°F and 50% relative humidity