Kraft Block Out Labels
WAX RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
What are Kraft Block Out Labels?Able Label’s Kraft Block Out Labels are an earthy and organic looking label that blends in well on corrugated boxes with limited printability. Our Kraft Block Out Labels come with a tackified acrylic general purpose permanent adhesive which provides excellent adhesion to many substrates, including corrugated. Labels come in stock sizes of 2" x 3", 3" x 5", and 4" x 6".
How to use Kraft Block Out Labels?Kraft Block Out Labels are the perfect choice for covering up old markings on corrugated boxes, allowing the reuse of expensive resources. These labels with their limited printability are also great tool for product marketing. The print gives a vintage and unique look to your products.
Kraft Block Out Label Features
- 66# brown natural Kraft facestock
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive for general purpose
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially corrugated
- Print Using Wax or “PGR+” Wax/Resin Ribbons
- Min. Application Temp. +35°F, service temp -65°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +73°F and 50% relative humidity
DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE OF VARIABLES IN COMPUTER MONITOR DISPLAYS, COLORS SHOWN MAY NOT BE A PERFECT REPRESENTATION.