CIRCUIT BOARD LABELS
Our circuit board labels are available in two types of material; both are ideal for thermal transfer electronic labeling. These are both high-performance material for electronics barcoding, yet each with its own distinct features. Ribbons are required to print with these materials.
- A top coated white glossy polyester label with an aggresive permanent acrylic adhesive. This material is RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant.
- Ideal material to be used on the topside of a circuit board where heat exposure is limited.
- Suitable applications include serial identification on finished products, rating plates, property identification, electronic component marketing and industrial barcode applications.
- Indoor/outdoor, smudge and abrasion resistant when used with resin-based ribbons.
- Print using Resin Ribbons (Able Label SDR, SDR-5 or SDR-A).
- Min. Application Temp. +50°F, Service Temp. Ranges –40°F to 302°F.
- Shelf Life: Two years when stored at +70°F and 40-50% relative humidity.
- A top coated white glossy polyimide label coated with an aggresive permanent acrylic adhesive. This material is specifically designed for ultra-solvent and heat resistances.
- Meets and passes MIL-STD 202F and MIL-STD-883E when combined with SDR-5+ ribbon. This product is RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant.
- Ideal for marking electronic components, both the top and bottom sides of printed circuit boards. It is also designed to withstand high temperatures and harsh chemicals, through-hole and surface mount circuit board processes. Excellent choice for industrial barcode applications requiring durability, resistance to solvent and scratch. This material is also specifically designed for use in no lead solders.
- Indoor use only.
- Print using Resin Ribbons (Able Label SDR or SDR-5).
- Min. Application Temp. +50°, Service Temperature - please call for information.
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +70°F and 40-50% relative humidity.