RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
Glossy White Polyester Circuit Board Labels are top coated Circuit Board Labels which are great for electronics labeling, nameplates or serial identification on finished products. An excellent choice for use on the topside of a circuit board where heat exposure is limited. For UL Recognized
product*, please click on a product code with suffix UL. Click here
to see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons.
- Top coated White Glossy Polyester Label
- Aggressive Permanent Acrylic Adhesive
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC Compliant
- Indoor/outdoor, smudge and abrasion resistant when used with resin-based ribbon
- Uses Resin Ribbon (Able Label SDR, SDR-5 or SDR-A)
- Min. Application Temp. +50°F, Service Temp. Ranges –40°F to +302°F
- Shelf Life: Two years when stored at +70°F and 40-50% relative humidity
* UL recognition is contingent upon printing your labels with the appropriate thermal transfer ribbon which has been approved by the testing conducted at Underwriters Laboratories. Please contact us for more information.