Kraft Block Out Labels
WAX RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
What are Kraft Block Out Labels?Able Label’s Kraft Block Out Labels have a brown, earthy, and organic look that matches well when used on corrugated boxes for covering up old or unwanted markings. The permanent adhesive provides excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially corrugated surfaces. In addition to our three stock sizes, many custom sizes are available. Contact us for a quote!
How to use Kraft Block Out Labels?Get creative with these Kraft Block Out Labels! The print material has a vintage look and has limited printability, but gives the products a unique impression. Kraft Block Out Labels labels are also completely cover old information on corrugated boxes, allowing you to reuse your box supply and lower your packaging costs.
- 66# brown natural Kraft facestock
- Permanent, acrylic adhesive for general purpose
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates, especially corrugated
- Print Using Wax or "PGR+" Wax/Resin Wax/Resin Ribbons
- Min. Application Temp. +35°F, service temp –65°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +73°F and 50% relative humidity
Learn more about Thermal Transfer Labels