WAX RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
What are Opaque Blackout Labels?
Our Thermal Transfer Opaque Blackout Labels are manufactured with a feature that completely covers up (or blacks out) labels or markings on items. Print on these paper labels with a wax or wax/resin ribbon to cover unwanted or sensitive information completely. We can produce these in over 25 sizes if it isn't a stock item (minimum orders on non-stock items required). Contact us for a quote.
These labels come in white and use a ribbon to print. To see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons, click here
- A premium thermal transfer paper with a permanent adhesive and an opaque barrier
- Intended for use as a correction/cover-up label stock
- Print using Wax or “PGR+” Wax/Resin Ribbons
- Min. Application Temp. -20°F, Service Temp. Ranges –65°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +72°F and 50% relative humidity