High Temp Glossy White Polyester Circuit Board Labels - Thermal Transfer
MRESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINTHigh Temperature Glossy White Polyester Circuit Board Labels are top coated and great for electronics labeling, nameplates, or serial identification on finished products. An excellent label choice for use on the topside of a circuit board where heat exposure is limited. For UL Recognized product*, please click on a product code with the suffix UL. To see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons, click here.
- Top coated White Glossy Polyester Label
- Aggressive Permanent Acrylic Adhesive
- Minimum Application Temperature: 50°F, Service Temperature: -40°F to 302°F
- Indoor/outdoor, smudge and abrasion-resistant when used with resin-based ribbon
- Uses Resin Ribbon (Able Label SDR, SDR-5 or SDR-A)
In addition to our High Temp Glossy White Polyester Circuit Board Labels, other options of high temperature polyester labels include Standard Glossy White, Matte Silver, Glossy Color, Clear, Platinum Silver, and Matte Silver Void Labels / Tamper Proof Labels.