RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
Featuring a semi-gloss finish comparable to Mylar®
materials, these labels are used in both indoor and outdoor applications. The Glossy Polyester Label offers superior tear strength, heat, and chemical resistance. Complete with permanent adhesive that features high initial tack to most high and medium surface energy substrates, you can be confident these labels will last whether used for product and property identification, asset tags, or durable goods labeling. Resin Ribbons (Able Label SDR or SDR-5) are required to print. Check out our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Printer Ribbons.
- Labels can be stored up to one year when stored at +72°F and at 50% relative humidity.
- Minimum Application Temperature +25°F, Service Temperature Ranges -40°F to +300°F
Glossy White Polyester Label Dimensions
Glossy White Polyester Labels are available on 8" OD x 3" Core and can be rewound to 4" OD x 1" Core, and are available in the following dimensions:
- Widths: 1.25", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4"
- Heights: 0.5", 0.625", 0.75", 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4", 6"
- Custom sizes are available, contact Able Label for a quote.
Able Label also carries a variety of options for Thermal Transfer Polyester Labels