RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
Glossy White Polyester Label Uses:
Glossy White Polyester Labels are used in both indoor and outdoor applications and feature a semi-gloss finish comparable to Mylar®
materials. The Glossy Polyester Label offers superior tear strength, heat, and chemical resistance. These labels will last whether used for product and property identification, asset tags, or durable goods labeling and have a permanent adhesive that features high initial tack to most high and medium surface energy substrates. Resin Thermal Transfer Printer Ribbons
(Able Label SDR or SDR-5) required to print.
Glossy White Polyester Labels Include:
- Labels can be stored for up to one year when stored at +72°F and at 50% relative humidity.
- Minimum Application Temperature +25°F, Service Temperature Ranges -40°F to +300°F
- Glossy White Polyester Labels are available on 8" OD x 3" Core and can be rewound to 4" OD x 1" Core, and are available in the following dimensions:
- Widths: 1.25", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4"
- Heights: 0.5", 0.75", 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5", 3", 4", 6", 8"
- Custom sizes are available, contact Able Label for a quote
Able Label also carries a variety of options for Thermal Transfer Polyester Labels