Vinyl Labels - Thermal Transfer LabelsRESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
A 3.4 mil matte white flexible Vinyl material equipped with a durable and aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive that is extremely chemical and solvent resistant. The top coated facestock with superior printing quality is suitable for thermal transfer printing with resin ribbons. It features up to five-year outdoor weather resistance. Excellent choice for applications which require very good adhesion, such as nameplate, durable equipment identification, drum and battery label applications. A resin ribbon is needed for printing with thermal transfer printers. Click here to see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons. Please contact us for available sizes. We customize!
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Adheres to High and Low Energy Substrates
- Uses Resin Ribbon (Able Label SDR-5)
- Min. Application Temp. +50°F, Service Temp. Ranges –40°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: Two years when stored at +72°F and 50% relative humidity