RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
Vinyl Label Uses:
Our Vinyl labels are an excellent choice for applications that require very good adhesion, such as nameplates, durable equipment identification, drum, and battery label applications, and weather resistance for up to five years. The 3.4 mil matte white flexible Vinyl material has a durable and aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive that is extremely chemical and solvent resistant. The top coated facestock has superior printing quality and is suitable for thermal transfer printing with resin ribbons. A Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbon
is required to print.
Vinyl Labels Include:
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Adheres to High and Low Energy Substrates
- Uses Resin Ribbon (Able Label SDR-5)
- Min. Application Temp. +50°F, Service Temp. Ranges –40°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: Two years when stored at +72°F and 50% relative humidity
- Please contact us for available sizes. We customize!