RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINT
A 3.4 mil matte white flexible Vinyl material is equipped with a durable and aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive that is extremely chemical and solvent resistant. The top coated facestock has superior printing quality and is suitable for thermal transfer printing with resin ribbons. Our Vinyl labels feature up to five-year outdoor weather resistance. An excellent choice for applications that require very good adhesion, such as nameplates, durable equipment identification, drum, and battery label applications. A resin ribbon is needed for printing with thermal transfer printers. To see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons, click here
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Adheres to High and Low Energy Substrates
- Uses Resin Ribbon (Able Label SDR-5)
- Min. Application Temp. +50°F, Service Temp. Ranges –40°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: Two years when stored at +72°F and 50% relative humidity
- Please contact us for available sizes. We customize!