Dissolvable Paper Labels
Dissolvable Paper Label Uses:Writeable and printable water-soluble perforated labels feature an adhesive that adheres to many substrates including plastic, stainless steel, and glass. These Dissolvable Paper Labels wash away in approximately 30 seconds under running water and leave no residue, which is why we recommend these labels for food containers.
Wax Thermal Transfer Printer Ribbons can be used with thermal transfer printer to print with these labels, however, the ink from the ribbons is not water dissolvable and typically washes away with the label.
Dissolvable Paper Labels Include:
- Labels can be stored up to six months when stored properly in polyethylene wrapping at +70°F and at 50% relative humidity.
- Minimum Application Temperature +21°F.
- Service Temperature Ranges –40°F to +172°F.
- Exposure to environmental conditions other than those recommended will accelerate facestock shrinkage and reduce adhesion.
- Dissolvable Paper Labels are available on 1” Core
- Widths: 1”, 2”, 3”
- Heights: 1”, 2”, 3”
- Custom sizes and non-perforated labels are available, contact Able Label for a quote.
Pre-printed Food Safety LabelsLooking for pre-printed Food Safety Labels? Able Label carries multiple layouts of pre-printed Food Safety Labels including the Day of Week 7-Day color labels, click here for details.
Able Label also carries a variety of other Thermal Transfer Labels.