All Temp Adhesive Polypropylene Labels - Thermal Transfer
WAX/RESIN RIBBON REQUIRED TO PRINTPolypropylene Labels with All Temp Adhesive have a opaque matte white BOPP film that performs well in both cold and damp environments and in elevated temperature applications. These Thermal Transfer Labels are made of synthetic material and are used where the environment is not suitable for standard paper labels. Common applications for polypropylene labels include shelf labels, bin labels, and any other indoor application requiring durable labels or moisture-resistant labels, such as freezer labels.
DISCLAIMER: BECAUSE OF VARIABLES IN COMPUTER MONITOR DISPLAYS, COLORS SHOWN MAY NOT BE A PERFECT REPRESENTATION.
|Yellow PMS #012|
|Red PMS #032|
|Gray PMS #Coolgray4|
To see our wide selection of Thermal Transfer Ribbons, click here.
- White or Flood Coated
- All Temperature Acrylic Adhesive
- Perform in normal to freezer temperature applications
- Uses Wax or “PGR+” Wax/Resin Ribbon
- Min. Application Temp. -20°F on most surfaces, Service Temp. Ranges -65°F to +200°F
- Shelf Life: One year when stored at +72°F and 50% relative humidity